Sunday, September 2, 2012

**New Blog Address**

Hello everyone!!

I wanted to let you all know that my blog address has been updated!!!

It is no longer:

jennygevans-mylittlescrapcorner.blogspot.com

It is now:

jennygevans.blogspot.com

I thought this would be much easier for myself and for all of you!! :)

Besides the address change, the title has been changed as well through Blogger. If you follow me on Blogger, it will no longer have me listed under "My Little Scrap Corner", but now will simply say "Jenny Evans".

So, in case you click on an old link and it brings you to an error, don't worry, my blog is not gone, just at a different address!! ;)

Sorry for the hassle!! I am hoping it is a smooth transition!! Fingers Crossed!! :P

Thanks!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!