Saturday, September 1, 2012

My first My Scraps and More post and layout!

Hi everyone!!

I had my first post at My Scraps and More today:


I am so excited to be apart of such a fabulous team and store!! 
Everyone has been so welcoming and very, very sweet!


For my first post, I shared a layout I made using the oh-so amazing Bella Blvd Birthday Boy Collection. I absolutely LOVE this collection! The colors, the patterns...awesome!! :D

I have been using it to scrap my youngest son's 2nd Birthday. It's the perfect match for the photos.

 This photo was taken while everyone was singing Happy Birthday, so the music embellies were perfect for this layout! 

 I had already used the "A"s from the chipboard alpha set, so I took the "V" and added a button to make it look like an "A". Very resourceful, huh?!  ;)

 I did some random stitching in a light blue thread, and also used lots of foam adhesive for dimension.

**********

Be sure to head over to the My Scraps store and pick up your own Bella Blvd Birthday Boy Collection!!

Thanks for stopping by today!! Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

Bye for now!! :)

7 comments :

  1. So cute, Jenny! Such a sweet photo. Love how festive this is--perfect for a birthday page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and huge congrats on your new DT gig!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout Jenny! I love all the bright colors and chipboard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that blue, green and orange for a boys page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable page Jenny!! Love how you used the Bella and the flags are so, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, I love this! The colours are so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!