Sunday, April 15, 2012

{Boys Rule layout}

**Click HERE to see my post for Creative Scrappers Sketch #204**


Hi again!! :P

How about another layout???? 

I made a post over at Boys Rule today. You can find it...HERE.

I am just loving this kit!! Simple Stories has made an unbelievable collection, one of my faves out right now!!

Here is a layout I made using the April Kit:

I used a sketch from My Scraps and More. They are having a blog hop right now, and the sketch just seemed too perfect, so I used it! :)

Some detailed photos:




For the blog hop, you were to use 3 of the favors the DT gave us. For my layout, I used: banner, bow and paper strips.

I came across My Scraps and More as they are the current sponsor at Creative Scrappers, and they have become one of my new favorite shops!! :) You can find their online store...HERE, and their blog...HERE.

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your Sunday! I am off to do some more scrapping!! :)

Later!!

6 comments :

  1. Love your take on my sketch Jenny! Thanks for hopping with us at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! love those little license plates! Fantastic layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice take on the sketch. very cool boy embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the use of the license plate stickers. Thanks for joining us in the blog hop at My Scraps and More.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That border and those penants are great. I always love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an AWESOME boy page! Perfect for the sketch and challenge! Good luck with the My Scraps & More blog hop prize!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!