Friday, August 31, 2012

Boys Rule sketch, layout and a card :)

I have a new sketch up at Boys Rule today! :)

I have to say, this is one of my favorites I have made in awhile. Love the versatility in it!

Boys Rule August 31st sketch:

Here is what I did with it:
 Great sketch to use up some scraps! I also used the chalkboard paint for the splatters, and used my last 2 hexagon chipboard pieces.

********************************

I also never shared a card I made using the August kit here on my blog :/
What's wrong with me??? lol

This was a fun, quick card that I did showcasing that fab chalkboard paint!!
That is one amazing product!! :)

********************************

I also forgot to share the August 17th sketch...I know, I know....totally slacking!! lol ;)


************

Okay, so here are your links:



************

Thanks so much for stopping by, and be on the lookout tomorrow for my first My Scraps and More post!!! :D


2 comments :

  1. Cute, cute page Jenny!! Love that large die cut camera and the fun triangles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this page...super cute photos, love the triangles and camera!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!