Saturday, September 28, 2013

Project Life | July 6-15

I finally have another Project Life spread to share with you all today! I have really been moving slowly on it, and it bothers me, as I am afraid that I will not be able to remember the little details from the week. So, I plan on spending my weekend, besides watching some football and plans to take the boys fishing, getting myself caught up!

Here is my Project Life, July 6-15 Spread:
This spread was really fun to make...You can see some Becky Higgins, Dear Lizzy, Allison Kraft, Elle's Studio and Jillibean Soup, among others.

Here are some detailed and close up photos...

Left side




And the right side



Hope you enjoyed my spread, and I  inspired you in some way!

Be sure to check back tomorrow for the new Creative Scrappers reveal! It's a good one! ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!