Friday, September 27, 2013

Fancy Pants Designs | cards

So, if you follow my Instagram account, then you noticed that I posted a fabulous picture of my new Fancy Pants Designs goodies! I had been holding out to do my monthly assignments knowing that box was on its way!

Haha...well, I got a bit nervous waiting on it, so I went ahead and made a few cards to cover one of my posts. I pulled out my Park Bench collection and whipped up these guys...





This is one gorgeous collection! I love, LOVE the colors, especially with that added black! :)

I will be back over the next few days with some posts, so be sure to come back and check them out!

Thanks for stopping by! ♥♥

1 comment :

  1. Adorable cards Jenny, and I love how you used the Park Bench collection!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!