Friday, August 10, 2012

Yay!!!

I finally got my hands on the August 2012 issue of CARDS magazine!!! My first publication!!! :D :D :D


In other news....
my boys started school!!!!!! :(
As of Thursday, I have a 5th grader and a PreK student!!!! Time flies too fast!! :(
I am hoping to get more blogging done, seeing as I have sooooo much time on my hands now!
 
How about a sneak peek for Creative Scrappers?? ;)
 I am so loving this one!! Not my norm, but totally love it!! :D

*************

I have been posting sneaks of layouts and other fun randomness on my Instagram account!! You can view them on my sidebar ---->
or follow me on Instagram:

@jennygevans

************

Thanks so much for stopping by today!! 
Enjoy your weekend!! :)

4 comments :

  1. Congrats on the Cards publication...well deserved! Hoping to get my hands on this issue next weekend, no one carries it in our small town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jenny with your first publication!!! What an amazing journey you are on!!! I have 3 sons...all grown now...but it brings back great memories of them starting school....precious sons!!! It flies so fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your publication, Jenny and the sneak of your layout looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!