Sunday, August 12, 2012

Creative Scrappers #221 - me&u

Sketch #221 is amazing, and the creative team did a fab job showing the versatility in it!! 

Here is your sketch by the ubber-talented Nicole Nowosad:
And my take:
I used the super-cute Hey Day collection from SC. Love it!! :)

I used THIS fabulous mask to add the dimensional hexagons. 

I love these butterflies!! Gorgeous!!

I went with a pp for my polaroid look for my picture. Thought it turned out cute!!

I really, really love this layout!! I had a hard time saying, "okay, it's done", as I usually have more embellies...layers...something!! But, I finally decided it is perfect just like this! I am thinking the color combo has something to do with my <3 for this layout, though. Studio Calico did a-maz-ing with this collection!!

Don't forget to head over to the Creative Scrappers blog to see the full reveal for sketch #221!!! Fabulous inspiration, and some exciting news for CS!!! :D


8 comments :

  1. OOOOOOO I love love love this. So soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOH !!! love this dimensional effect with honeycombs and faaab colour combo minty peach :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it..love the hexagons and my favorite colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I LOVE your layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love circles shapes so I love the sketch and your layout

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it, Jenny!! The popped up hexagons look great and I love those butterflies, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This LO is adorable! I love the hexagons and those butterflies are cool! I would love to know where you got them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful work...very eye catching.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!