Friday, July 13, 2012

Projects to share...

Hey everyone!! 
Happy Friday!! :D

I have a busy weekend coming up...my oldest son is turning 10 on Monday, and the party is on Sunday! 10!!!! I cannot believe it has been 10 years since my life became so amazing!!! :D Anywho...lots to do before then!!! ;)

I wanted to share some projects with you today that I made for the recent American Crafts DT call. Unfortunately, I didn't make it. :(

But, that's okay, because the team they put together is amazing!!! There is always next year ;)

The first layout I made was Cuddle Pup, which I made for Creative Scrappers Sketch 215. You can find that layout on my post HERE.

The other layout I turned in is called Wonder:


 That is my sweet, little niece on a day at the flower garden. She is just the cutest!!! :D
I used the super, awesome Amy Tan Sketchbook collection for this....gorgeous colors!!!

Here is a card I made, using the Amy Tangerine collection:

And lastly, I made a set of 3 bookmarks using the Chap collection:
I am so in love with this collection...don't be surprised if you see more in the near future with it! ;)


Hope you all are still here with me...sorry for the long-ish post, lol!!

I am off to do some more scrapping...got a few things to finish up today, then...I get to clean house!! Yay!! (insert sarcasm here, lol)

Hope you all enjoy your weekend!!!
Bye for now!! :D

5 comments :

  1. Beautiful projects, Jenny! I have the Sketchbook line and haven't done anything with it yet...I'm still in the "just staring at its beauty" stage...haha! Your layout is amazing (as always)! Love those bookmarks...I spy the Twilight book :) I wanted to try out for AC, but just never got up enough nerve. You would have been perfect for their team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects..love 'em! You would have been a great fit for the AC team...here's to next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your creations are wonderful. You have a good attitude towards not making the team. One never knows what they are looking for on these calls and in the end scrapbooking should be a fun and happy thing for us all. That and getting the memories down is really all that matters! :) Happy B-Day to your son. They sure do grow up too fast. My girls are 23 and 24. :( ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny! Love all of your latest creations! So sorry about AC - maybe they'll keep you in mind for a GDT? :) Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!