Sunday, July 15, 2012

Creative Scrappers: Sketch #217 {Memory Lane}

Good morning!! :)

Have you been over to see the new sketch up at Creative Scrappers?? Well, it is absolutely fabulous!! Designed by the amazing Nicole Nowosad:

 I decided to use the fab Crate Paper Storyteller line again for this sketch. I just love it and haven't gotten to scrap with it near enough!!! ;) 

I chose a photo of my hubby and I from our Senior Prom! :D That was a little over 9 years ago...lol, and I still remember it like it was yesterday. :)


I felt this collection was perfect for this photo...the colors, the embellies, all great!! 

I followed the sketch fairly well, besides going with one photo instead of 2. I even did some machine stitching! Which, I love the look of it, but rarely do it!! I must get myself to do it more!!! 
Love how this layout turned out...one of my faves of the year!! :D
**************************

The creative team did amazing with the sketch! So many different takes on it! :D
You can see the full reveal here:


5 comments :

  1. This is FANTASTIC! Love the sketch and how you used it! Great photo too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch and I love what you have done with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab layout you and Justin look like film stars!! Tx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a wonderful sketch and love your take!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your layout...the clean lines makes it so appealing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!