Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Practical Scrappers: 10 things you can do with...

Embossing Folders!

This weeks feature is all about embossing folders, and wow, did the girls come up with some awesome stuff!!!!

You can see the full post at the Practical Scrappers blog HERE.

For this post, I decided to go with a card. 

I decided to use multiple folders on 1 project to give an interesting background. I found some coordinating cardstock, to compliment my selected manufacturer, and used up some scraps!! :)


I just love the Bella Blvd Baby Boy collection! It is so, so cute! I also used one of their bloomers as an accent and tied it on with The Twinery twine in my fave color: Flax.

I love the idea of using up some cardstock scraps, and maintaining my pp sheets. Don't you just hate to cut into a full sheet for just a tiny piece???!!! I know I do!!! ;)

**************************

Did you all know that Practical Scrappers is having a DT CALL!?!?!?!?!

If you have ever thought about it, go for it!! It is an amazing group of woman, and an amazing site to DT for!!! :D

You can find out all the info for the DT Call HERE.


1 comment :

  1. Just to drop a note....loved your card on Practical Scrappers site-- picked up a few new tips!! Stay cool!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!