Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My Boy {Boys Rule layout}

I am so excited for you all to see the new July kit from Boys Rule, but until then, I have one more June layout. :)

Every summer we take photos of the boys, their yearly photo shoot. Well, I'm not sure why I haven't scrapped any from 2010 yet, but omg, this photo of Jacob was perfect!! I kind of already had the layout planned in my head, and after finding this photo, I knew exactly what I was going to do!!! :D




I did a bit of fussy cutting, made my own button and tag, and punched some stars for embellishing. I used the wooden frame as a base for my title, and added some stickles for accents/embellishing. This was just an easy layout to make, everything fell together perfectly! :D

Keep on the lookout for the July kit and projects by the new DT!!

3 comments :

  1. Perfect photo, perfect papers! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page, Jenny!!! Love it! Love your new blog design!! It's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!