Friday, June 22, 2012

CSI Casefile #25

Case File #25 is live and it is oh so amazing!! Debbi has set up an extra/bonus challenge, be sure to check it out and the rest of the reveal HERE!!

Here is my layout:



Evidence: clouds, border punch, wood elements
Testimony: inspiration word "home"

My testimony is on the back of my layout. I stretched the journaling prompts to work for my layout, lol. ;)

I journaled about how it was not long ago when we brought Daniel home from the hospital and how it doesn't matter if we have a lot of  money, or a large house, but that as long as we are together, we are home.

I used some MME, Crate Paper, Lily Bee and Doodlebug pp. Some Bella Blvd sophisticates chipboard and decorative tape, and Maya Road chipboard.

MY NEWS:

I have decided that Case File #25 is going to be my last as a CSI Detective. I have been thinking about it for awhile, and really felt that it was the right time. 

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at CSI, and look forward to playing along as a member whenever I have time!! Debbi has been truly amazing, and I want to thank her for believing in me and trusting me to be apart of her amazing site!!


*******************
 
Hope you all enjoy your weekend! I know I will!! It's my and my husband's 5th Anniversary tomorrow, and he has a mini weekend getaway planned with dinner, IMAX movie, some shopping...so, so looking forward to it!! :D 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!