Friday, June 22, 2012

Boys Rule

I am very excited to announce that I am the new DT Coordinator for Boys Rule Scrapbook Kits!!! :D   
I am so thankful and honored to be apart of this fabulous kit club!! I love working with Laura-Lee, and look forward to working with her more!!! :)
You can see the announcement HERE along with the DT announcement as well. :)

I have a few Boys Rule layouts to share with you today.
The first is one that was posted earlier this week at the Boys Rule blog:

This layout was mostly to focus on that gorgeous TH cardstock as well as the photo of my boys! :)


And the second is for the June 22nd sketch:


This layout is a bit busier than I normally do. I went bold with the background and toned it down with the cream alphas and pp, which brings the focus back to the photo, which is a fave of mine! :) But, I'm pretty sure they are all faves of mine ;)


Hope you all enjoy your Friday, and be sure to check back for the reveal of CSI Casefile #25!! I have some news to share with you all...

Thanks so much!!
Bye for now! :)





3 comments :

  1. Congrats! You will so rock it! Fantastic layouts too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the DT coordinator job..you will rock it! Love these layouts and the sketch! As always, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new position- how fun- and well deserved!! You do such amazing things with their kits!!
    xErin
    http://erinblegen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!