Sunday, May 13, 2012

CS Sketch #208: my happy boy


Happy Mother's Day to all you amazing mothers out there!!!! :D

Just wanted to pop in and make a quick post this morning...

Creative Scrappers Sketch #208:

Amazing sketch by Nicole Nowosad!! 

Here is my take on it:



How cute is this OA collection???? I just love it!! 

This reveal is completely amazing!! Everyone's take is so gorgeous!! You can see it HERE!!

Thank you all so much for stopping by, and I hope you all enjoy your wonderful day!! :)

9 comments :

  1. love, love , love the layering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable and sweet Jenny! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, love your layouts!! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Sigh* I always admire your layouts. What a cutey, and those papers are sweet too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful !! This page caught my eye!! Love it, Jenny!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowee, I've just found your blog (via creative scrappers). I love how you do your layering on black - seems to be one of your trademarks. how do you do this so neatly? do you cut by hand or use dies?? looks great!
    hugs xx karyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH WOW Jenny - what an awesome layout, you are truly inspiring Jenny, and thank you so much for being my STAR in our competition, you have been wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this! Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!