Saturday, May 12, 2012

A couple layouts to share :)

Hi all!!

Boys Rule had a new sketch go up yesterday:



 Here is my take on it:

And some detailed photos:



You can head over to the Boys Rule blog HERE to see the other sketch examples! They are all amazing!! :)


CSI also had a new case go live yesterday:

Here is how I solved the case:

Evidence: circles, wood, small patterns
Testimony: Top 10 list

For my evidence, I made a top 10 list of the reasons I love this little boy so much!!

I used a sketch from Creative Scrappers: Creating with Sketches for this layout.

Products used for this casefile: EP WinterPark pp, EP A Boy's Life pp, BG Picadilly pp, MME L&F2 pp, MME On The Bright Side pp, Pink Paislee She Art pp, Maya Road kraft clocks, 7 Gypsies tag, Lily Bee alphas, TPS chipboard alphas, buttons, pearls, TPS brads

Don't forget to head over to CSI and see the full reveal!! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!! Enjoy your weekend!! :)

1 comment :

  1. What precious designs.The first one is a great masculine Lo and i love live your take on the sketch! and the second one is awww the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!