Friday, February 10, 2012

Fabulous Friday Challenge: LOVE

Well, I have drawn yet another winner for the Frosted Designs Winterland Blog Hop...and the winner is...............

Debbi Tehrani

Congratulations Debbi!! Email me your information and I will get your prize pack to you!!! (Email info in the tabs section)



Okay, we have a fabulous challenge for you this week!! Seeing as its Valentine's Day next week, our challenge is to add the word "LOVE" to your layout/card/project!! Our sponsor this week is the fabulous Boys Rule Scrapbook Kit Club!!!  ( I may be a little bias, but they are one AMAZING kit club!! :D )

For the challenge, I decided to make my boys their Valentine's cards. I have used the current kit from Boys Rule, as well as the current card sketch for Frosted Designs (another one of my sketches!!!)  :)

Here are my cards:

and here is the kit, as well as the sketch:



Frosted Designs is also having their Love is in the Air Blog Hop right now!! Head over to the FD's main page for the hop list, so you can be in the running for some fab prizes!! :D




Thanks so much for stopping by and be on the lookout for CSI Casefile 6 later tonight!! :D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!