Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Practical Scrappers CMT - Banners without Triangles {PageMaps sketch}

Practical Scrappers Challenge Me Tuesday this week was to have a banner without triangles on your layout. Well I love banners, so this was an easy one for me!! :)


I loved the current sketch at PageMaps for the CHAW12 contest...amazing, amazing sketch!!




Some detailed photos:



Love these photos...have so many left to scrap, but these were just the right size and went together so well. Such a sweet boy and big brother!!
I hand cut my clouds and the moon, as well as the banner and the fake tag. Funny that I wasn't a super big fan of the "cloud" phase, but now I am loving them!! May have to do more soon!! lol

You should definitely head over to Practical Scrappers and see all the amazing layouts featuring non triangular banners!!


(I have used my Nov. Burlap and Buttercup kit yet again...LOVE this kit...the papers are just amazing!! Along with it I have added a few things...Kaiser pearls in bliss, Twinery buttercream twine, TPS fabric brads, eyelets and glitter alphas, MME Limetwist sticker, white gel pen.)

7 comments :

  1. This is adorable, I love the softness and the pastel colours, oh and of course you know thats my faveourite thicker font!! lol Tx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious colour palette! Love the black matting, works perfectly. A clean and elegant layout, just lovely :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great sketch and the papers you picked are perfect! I like the black outlines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch, love the little moon and clouds cluster.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool. I love the moon and clouds, :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout! Love how the black pops the paper colours! Congrats on the PageMaps win!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing prize, and amazing page to win it! lovely inspiration... makes me want to scrap again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!