Wednesday, September 28, 2011

forever brothers

I love pictures like this were my boys are just loving and playing with each other. It just melts my heart! I decided to play along again this month with Black With Two. There colors this month were black with blue and yellow. Amazing colors!! Here is my layout:

I used sketch #172 from Creative Scrappers:

Here are some detailed photos:



The quote, Brothers Forever, is by Patsy Gaut:

I'll look after
you always and
I'll take your
side-

Even though
we grow up
and travel far
and wide-

But I'll
let no one
hurt you or
tease you today

Cause I'm
your big
brother and
beside you I'll
stay.


I handstitched my circle twice, and adhered my pp. I popped up my matted photos and also a few of the title letters, as well as the yellow flags on the banner. I added the photo corners, and used my cricut cartridge, boys will be boys, for all the stars. I added some brads, metallic stars and some paper clips as well.

I am also entering this into the Sweet Peach Crop Hop: Back to school crop/Use office supplies challenge.


For this layout, I used:
  • Colorbok cardstock (black)
  • scrap cardstock (yellow and blue)
  • DCWV, Lemon Flower Stack, pp
  • Colorbok pp
  • scrap paper
  • AC Thickers, Poolside, Foam glitter alphas
  • Fancy Pants, Beach Bum, alphas (yellow)
  • Stickopotamus, alphas (blue)
  • Bella Blvd, Mr. Boy, alpha & bits sticker sheet, photo corners
  • Bella Blvd, Mr. Boy, Chit Chat, adhesive chipboard stickers
  • Crate Paper, Toy Box Collection, Phrases, designer journal stickers
  • SpareParts, by TPS, brads
  • Cricut Cart. - Boys Will Be Boys
  • paper clips & metallic stars from stash
Thank you so much for stopping by!! Have a great one!!

Much love,
Jenny♥

3 comments :

  1. Loved your take of the sketch and the how you use such fun photos or should I say candid shots. Great colour combos and I like how you've incorporated the stars and banner, great boys page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun male layout. Love the two toned banner. Great use of the colour requirements. Thanks for playing along with BW2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page. I love the banner, love the stitching & especially that fab little poem/quote. Great take on the colours too.Thanks so much for playing along at BW2 & hope we see you back for the next challenge. Cheers Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!