Thursday, September 29, 2011

A few cards...

I've been going card crazy lately!! I have 3 cards to share today! Here is the first:
This card is made up of a bunch of scraps, lol!! Don't you love when that happens?! Just a cute little card to add to my card stash!! Oh, I did use my new Maya Road stamp though! Pretty cute, huh??

The second card I made using a card sketch from Sassy Little Sketches. Here is my card:
Here is the sketch:
For this card I used MME lost and found, some scrap cardstock, button and ribbon. I used The Paper Studio Gemstones pearls as well.

And for the third card...
I used the CCG challenge 210 for the colors and MojoMonday's current sketch. Here are the colors and the sketch:
For this card I used MME limetwist and lost and found paper, Crate Paper portrait collection paper, TPS cardstock, Bazzill cardstock, scrap twine and button. I also used my Cricut Cartridge Heritage.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a fabulous day!!

Much love,
Jenny♥

2 comments :

  1. I love your cards. Love the simplicity and quiet elegance
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so loving these cards you are making...lol looks like we are all heading to be card makers now. Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!