Sunday, June 5, 2011

You Are My Cherries On Top

Good morning all! I have a LO today that I did using the Sketchy Thursdays 6.2 sketch, and I also used The Paper Variety's current challenge.







Here is what I came up with:

And some close ups:



This one was a little harder for me to do, because I tried to make it look like more of a boy layout, but with some girlie paper. I think it turned out really cute!! I hope you all enjoy, and have a great Sunday! I am off to finish getting ready for my youngest son's 3rd Birthday party!! Yea!!

Much love,
Jenny ♥ 

5 comments :

  1. What a sweet page : )
    Thanks for playing with us at Sketchy Thursdays x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice layout! I love the colors. Here is my take on the sketch, Papa and me! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeeeeeeeee this! I love love love love that title and the ribbon work!! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ribbon on the side like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love hte little ribbons and the side and I think you did a great job of making this a "boy" page! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!