Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Birthday Card...

Hello everyone!! I am really hoping to be able to post pretty frequently, so here we go... :)

I have a birthday card that I made for my mom a few weeks back. I just used some scraps (pretty sure all of this came from Hobby Lobby) that I had laying around. I am usually doing boy stuff, so it was really fun and difficult at the same time for me to make something like this! Like I said, all the paper was scraps, the buttons were leftover from other projects, and also the ribbon and tulle. I used Cricut cartridge Heritage for the corner border. I think it turned out really good, and my mom loved it! :)

I hope everyone has a fantastic Thursday, and I will talk to you all soon!!

Much love,
Jenny ♥


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!