Sunday, June 24, 2012

Creative Scrappers Sketch #214

This weekend, my husband and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary! :)

And it just so happens that I did a layout about us for the newest CS sketch reveal!! 

Sketch #214:
 These photos are from our family photos taken November 2011. We have done family photos in the fall for the past 3 years, but this was the first time that Justin and I had "couple" photos done. I am thinking that we need to do it every year now. :)

I used the new MME Nostalgia collection for this layout, and can I just say how gorgeous this line is?!?! I love, love, love the colors!!! 
I have also used my MS butterfly punch and the Twinery twine in flax.

Thanks so much for stopping by!! :D

5 comments :

  1. This is beautiful!I LOVe those brads!!! Love all the papers and elements you used on it. Of course I love the twine.

    Susan
    http://scrapathousandwords.blogspot.com
    icepanthress@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome page, Jenny! Happy Anniversary! Love the new look of your blog! Enjoy your anniversary getaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blog makeover! Great design and cour choices!!! Your page is great too. Love that float twine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous blog makeover! Great design and I love that flowy twine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary!!! Hope you have a wonderful night and it's full of romance!! xoxoxoxoxo Beautiful layout, you rocked it as usual! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!