Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Boys Rule layout with the Feb. kit

I have another layout to share today that I made using the fabulous February kit from Boys Rule Scrapbook kits!


This is my oldest son, Daniel, and my dad when they painted my parent's new porch in 2005...thought these photos matched the papers perfectly!! I knew when  I got my kit, that I wanted to do at least one layout with the black background...just love the way the papers look with the black cardstock!! I also wanted to just showcase my 2 favorite photos of the bunch, but still wanted to include the others, so I made a pocket and mini folder for the extras...

To view my post at Boys Rule click HERE....we have posted the winner for the January Sketch challenge!! Go check it out...it could be you!!

Thanks for stopping by today!! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!