Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Jillibean Soup | PageMaps layout (+ a card)

Have you all checked out this month's PageMaps reveal??

I was lucky enough to get to play along with one of the sketches as Jillibean Soup was the Guest DT for this reveal!!

Here is the sketch that I was sent:

And here is my take on it, using the Birthday Bisque Collection:



It was such a fun sketch to play with, and it lent itself perfectly to the Birthday Bisque collection!
You can see all of the sketches, along with the Jillibean DT samples HERE.



I also had a card go up yesterday on the Jillibean Soup blog for the Designer's Challenge: Jillibean Silhouette Shapes. You can see the post HERE.

Since I do not have a Silhouette (cameo or portrait), I relied on some of the fab Jillibean Soup products to use in place of a silhouette cut. The Mini Placemats and Wise Words sentiment stickers were perfect! :)

Okay, that's all from me today!!
Have a good one!

4 comments :

  1. I loved this layout!
    This card is very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and layout, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love!! these projects are so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Beautiful projects Jenny!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!