Thursday, January 23, 2014

Project Life 2014 | Title Page

So yeah, I totally gave up on PL last year. I did a few spreads. Literally, a few. Like 3. Maybe 4. . .

But! I am very excited to give it a go in 2014. I have gone over it in my head a ton. A TON. And, decided that I am going to do what I want to do. What is best for me. What I like.

I think my problem last year was that I tried too hard. I wanted to embellish everything. Wanted it to be extra crafty and cute, use up my stash. Well, that didn't work out. At all.

So, this time around I have changed my process. Changed my need to be perfect (ha, you will see this in the first spread!), changed my page sizes, well, kind of.

I will get into it all a bit more as I start sharing my spreads. But, for today, I am going to share my 2014 PL Title Page.


We are a total Star Wars nerd family. And, we love it. :)





 I have been subbing at Cocoa Daisy for the past 5 months. Next month is my last with them. I hadn't even opened my Project Life kits (or Day in the Life, I think is what theirs are called), until a few weeks ago. I just totally lost all interest last year. Anyways, I have used mostly a combination of my CD kits for my title page, and into my first week. I will probably use them throughout the year, too. (Not everything used above is from their kits..."life" diecut isn't, the gold thickers are not, the small tag and stars on the front are not either.)

I really like their kits. Love all the embellishments you get. But, I am not a huge fan of their cards. The designs are not my favorite, and to be completely honest I have to trim them to get them to fit easily into my pocket pages. That bothers me. 
So, I have decided that I am going to start another sub in March. I am leaning towards Studio Calico...their kits have looked amazing lately. And, I love their cards. So, we will see...

More to come soon! ;) 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!