Friday, January 10, 2014

Elle's Studio | January Inspiration Gallery & Kit

Hi all!

It's the 10th which means that the Elle's Studio January Inspiration Gallery is now live!! There is so much amazing inspiration going on over there, you much go check it out!

Also live today is the January Kit! You can pick it up today for only $9.99!!! Hurry and grab it now, after midnight, it goes back to it's regular price!
Yep, a new, exclusive stamp!! It is so amazing! Be sure to grab one before they run out! While you are at it, go ahead and grab the Janauary Cut Files, too!!!

I had so much fun creating with this kit! I loved it all so much, I decided to create a mini using it.
I filled the album with our New Year's Eve photos, and had the boys fill out a few of the journaling cards from the kit. The each wrote some of their wishes and goals for 2014. My husband and I filled out one as well. I am so looking forward to looking at this throughout the year seeing if we are on track with our goals/wishes!












I will share my January Gallery projects in full later this month. But, one of them I am SOO excited about!

I just can't help myself, here is another peek...
Yeppers!! I made my first ever December album!! (Notice I didn't say December Daily...?? Yeah, it's not daily, more of a December/Christmas Memories album.) I am so in love with this album!! (Is it possible, to love an album??? I think so!) I have definitely started a new tradition for myself! I will be blogging this in a few days, but if you can't wait, go ahead and check it out HERE, along with a list of all products used.

Here is the link, just in case you missed it, to the Elle's Studio January Inspiration Gallery.

Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments :

  1. Amazing girl! That mini is just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fun mini Jenny and the sneak of your December Album looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your album Jenny!! You did wonders with this kit!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!