Friday, December 20, 2013

Fancy Pants Designs | Christmas GC Holder/Teacher Gift

I decided to hop on here and blog, for a change! ;)

It's been super hectic/crazy, as I figure it is with everyone else, but for me, blogging goes to the back-burner when it's like this! Sorry friends!!

So, today I have a cute little gift card holder to share with you all. I used the Merry Little Christmas collection from Fancy Pants Designs for it. I tried my hardest to get Jacob to pick out an actual gift for his teacher, but he stood his ground and wanted to get her a gift card to her favorite place! :)


I used one of the adorable Glassine Bags from the Artist Edition collection and grabbed some extra tissue paper laying around.



I did some simple layers on the bag and adhered them down with some strong adhesive, staples and thick, foam adhesive. Have I said lately how much I love the Large Decorative Tags??? Well, I love them! ♥


The inside card holds one of the Decorative Bags, which holds the GC. I added a sentiment sticker as the final touch. I then wrapped it up with my scrap piece of tissue, put it into the bag, and then enclosed it with one of the super-adorable Clothespins.


And his teacher loved it! :)



3 comments :

Thank you for stopping by!