Saturday, October 26, 2013

Elle's Studio | Our Family

Just a quick post for you all today. I have had the Elle's Studio Saltwater collection in my hands for quite some time now, and finally got to play with it. It is just gorgeous! I LOVE the colors. Beautiful.

So, the Saltwater collection is a summer collection. Well, I decided to scrap a fall photo, and it worked so well! I pulled it for the colors, as they coordinated with the photo, and I just worked around all the tags and bits that said summer on them. I just love how it turned out!

I love how easy it is to layer with Elle's Studio products. You all know me and how much I love to layer!! ;)

Lots of stitching on this one. I felt that ambersand was screaming, "Stitch me!" So, I did! lol. And I just loved the look of those veneer hearts with this collection.

I love all the different phrases and sentiments that Elle's Studio puts into their products. Family get-together...yes please, we have those often!!

Plenty of layers and I loved adding in just a hint of the vellum. It was the perfect accent for my layout.

I know this was an Elle's Studio heavy post, but I have to say that I recently became a fan and cannot wait to get my hands on some of their other collections!

Have a good one, ya'll!! ;)

2 comments :

  1. Love the Saltwater collection for a Fall layout, Jenny! The wood grain background was a perfect choice and I love the titled design and all of the great stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!