Sunday, May 26, 2013

Melt My Heart - Boys Rule May kit layout

I have a layout up over at Boys Rule today....


I remember when I posted this particular photo onto Facebook, Laura-Lee told me that it would be perfect for a certain kit that was coming up...and boy was she right! The colors are just perfect!

Melt My Heart
 My sweet boys at home on a snow day having a blast! I was able to get them together for about 2 seconds to snap this photo!

I just love this quote in the Swagger collection from Fancy Pants...so true and can be used for really any type of layout you are making! I used my glaze to cover the arrow kraft pins again...just love the look of them.

 I used my small snowflake punch and machine stitched them on in random places. I like how the striped paper makes it look like it is snowing on my layout. ;)

Always have to have some type of dimension when working with stickpins. I used some foam adhesive, which is great to stick the pins into.

Okay, that's all! :)

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you all(who celebrate it) enjoy your Memorial Day weekend!!

1 comment :

  1. Love it Jenny!! The stripes look great with the Blue on the bottom of your layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!