Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Bella Blvd - Sand & Surf collection: Sun, Shades & Smiles

I have a new layout up over at the Bella Blvd blog today using the new Sand & Surf collection!!

The more I play with this collection, the more I love it! Besides the bright and fun colors, the patterns and matching embellishments are amazing!

Sun, Shades & Smiles
We spend quite a bit of time at the lake during the summer, and I love to get photos (of course!). This photo is just another quick picture we took in the boat before going out on the water. The Sand & Surf collection was perfect for it. I love the shades (sunglasses) that are repeated through it, along with all the other fabulous prints. And, the colors are so fun and bright. Such a great collection to have on hand.


Supplies:
Sand & Surf: Cute Cuts, Borders, Flying High, Surf's Up, Alpha+Bits Stickers, Miniatures, Chipboard Icons; Sophisticates: Sprinkles & Lace Surf & Turf; Sienna Chipboard Alphas: Pickle Juice; High Five Alpha Stickers: Piggy Punch, Gulf; Designer Tape: Ice Stripe; Button Market: Outdoors


 Be sure to head over to the Bella Blvd blog to see what the other designers came up with for our free-for-all Wednesday layout post!! :D

Thanks so much for stopping by!

5 comments :

  1. This is really cute Jenny! Love the tilt and all of the fun patterns!! And I just realized your Blog hasn't even been showing up for some crazy reason in my Blog reader for about the past month, so I've been missing all of your posts!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tilt to this and the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great page~love the clustering around the photo and the top accent piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so in love with your great mix of colors and cut embellishments. I can see this working for a few different themes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!