Monday, March 11, 2013

Woot! Woot! Soooo excited!!!!

I am so excited to share that I am one of the new designers for

Fancy Pants Designs!!!!!


I have been holding this in for a LONG time, as I wasn't part of the DT call. So, it is sooo exciting to finally share this amazing news with you all!!!!!!!!!!

You can go to the Fancy Pants Blog HERE to see the full announcement and see the full list of designers!! I am so honored and excited to get to work with all of these fabulous ladies!!!

Eeek!! I thought the realization had settled in, but as I type this, it still doesn't seem real!!! LOL, I can't wait to get started and get to share my love for Fancy Pants with you all!! :D

17 comments :

  1. I just saw that and am so thrilled to see your name there!!! Congratulations Jenny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you, Jenny! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jenny! You are so deserving and talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! So well deserved. Super talented lady you are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooo Hoooo! Congrats! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, Jenny!! Congrats, girl! Sooo happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Jenny! I am so happy for you! I love Fancy Pants paper and I think that your scrappy style is so perfectly suited! Looking forward to seeing your beautiful creations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are going to have fun, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, what a great team to be on!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WTG, Jenny! Congratulations! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Huge congrats, Jenny!!!! So, so exciting! Can't wait to see all the fun Fancy Pants projects you create!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats again, on your good news Jenny!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!