Monday, March 18, 2013

2 in 1 post: Bella Blvd and Boys Rule

Hey guys!!

So, it has been so crazy around here lately!! I haven't had much time to post here, so I am mixing this post. I normally like to keep each DT project/post separate...but just to get caught up, this post will have some Bella and some Boys Rule! ;)  *Warning - this is a photo heavy post* lol

So, first up is Bella...

This past Saturday was another sketch on the Bella blog, and I have a layout up to go with it!! :) You can find the post HERE.

How Many Photos?
I have been wanting to scrap these photos since we took them on New Year's Eve, and this was the perfect sketch! The grid design is very popular right now because of Project Life, and I love being able to use it in layout form! I embellished our fun photos with a variety of Bella products, from Mr. Boy all the way to the new Engaged At Last collection.

Here is the sketch:

And a few detailed photos:


Supplies:
Engaged At Last: Bachelor Party, Bachelor Extras, Alpha+Bits Stickers; Mr. Boy: Just Write Journal Stickers, Chipboard Icons; High Five Alpha Stickers: Blue, Green, Yellow; Ciao Chip Everyday Elements: Stars & Hearts; Designer Tape: Ice Stripe, Pickle Juice Stripe, Blue Chevron; Button Market: Orange Stars, Text, Masculine Mix


And, now for some Boys Rule!! :)

I posted last week over at Boys Rule using the new March kit, featuring My Mind's Eye: Boy Crazy!! :) It is one of my favorite collections that came out of Winter CHA 2013!! You can find that post HERE.

For that post, I shared a trio of cards...

The Sky's The Limit 
  
 We're Quite A Pair!



Hello


I am having so much fun with this kit!! :) Just 3 cards into it, and I barely have made a dent!! Can't wait to play with it some more!

Okay, I hope you all made it through this post!! ;)

Have a great day!   

5 comments :

  1. Loving that layout Jenny!! An awesome take on the sketch!

    And your cards are absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic projects!! The cards are awesome and I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE how you used the Bella Sketch, Jenny!! Such a fun take on the grid! And your cards are always adorable, and these are no exception!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch, Jenny! Super cute cards too. You do boy stuff so well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a challenge completing that sketch! Great cards too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!