Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Me & You - Love and Marriage Collection by Bella Blvd


Hi! :)

So, today I have my last layout that I made for CHA. It is using the new Love and Marriage collection by Bella Blvd. (I actually have one more card to share, but it doesn't use any of the new releases.) 

The projects by the DT over on the Bella Blvd blog is amazing!! You can see it all HERE.






Me & You
When we were at the photographer's studio, going through our wedding photos, everyone came to a quiet sigh when this photo went up on the large screen. I think there are just some moments that deserve to be showcased, and am so thankful that they were able to capture that moment in photo! It is a favorite by everyone, even strangers, and I am so glad I got to scrap it using the gorgeous Love and Marriage collection.


It was such an honor to get to create with the new collections, and I have had such a fun time sharing them here with you all!! :D

Be sure to check out all the inspiration over at the Bella Blvd blog!!

xoxo

2 comments :

  1. Beautiful photo and layout Jenny!! Love that wood grain for your background on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunning page, Jenny! You knocked this out of the ballpark. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!