Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Beautiful Love **Bella Blvd Kiss Me layout**



**Bella Blvd Kiss Me**

These are some of my all time favorite colors!! You may not know it, since I mostly scrap boys, but I am pretty girly and love the color pink! I love high heels, scarves, makeup, etc, etc...

So, getting to scrap with this collection was so much fun!!! :D

I am pretty positive that I have scrapped this photo before, but I just love it, so I guess I can scrap it as many times as I want!! ;)

I used a journaling card as the base for my title, stitching before adding it to the layout...much easier!! ;)

These feathers are so GORGEOUS!! I absolutely love them!! Fabulous texture and really easy to work with!! And, of course, love the Cute Cuts!! :)



Beautiful Love
I really enjoy scrapping photos of my husband and myself. I am so used to scrapping about my boys, that it is nice to do something "different", almost "girly"! The Kiss Me collection is perfect for that! The gorgeous pink and navy blue combo is a favorite of mine, and is a beautiful backdrop for my photo. The Crochet Heart and Feather are just the perfect touch to finish off my page!



There is some fabulous inspiration on the Bella Blvd blog today showcasing the Kiss Me collection!! You can see it all HERE.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!! :)

xoxo

3 comments :

  1. Love your layering and pretty, pretty details on here, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny I just love this layout! That feather is so pretty! You have a great layers and the touch of little splats of colors on the back ground is awesome. Keep the great layouts coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work with the Bella Blvd! There new stuff is going to be exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!