Saturday, December 8, 2012

My Scraps and More: Sketch 6 - She is here! and a discount code for the January kits!!!

Did you all see the new sketch that went up yesterday at My Scraps and More Sketches??? It is a fabulous sketch by Kristine Davidson, and you can see the full reveal HERE.

I decided to scrap some pictures I had been holding on to that fit the sketch really well!
I pulled out some fabulous Bella products and went GIRLY!! Yes, I know...doesn't happen too often, but it was really fun! ;)

She is here!

 *********

My Scraps and More also has their new kits available as well!! They are just as gorgeous (if not even more so) than the December kits!! Tammi really has a fabulous knack for putting them together!! ;)
You can find them at the My Scraps store HERE!! 
Also, if you use the code Jenny20, you will get an extra 20% off your kits!!! How awesome is that!!!!????

**************

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
 ♥♥ 

1 comment :

Thank you for stopping by!