Saturday, December 1, 2012

Bella Blvd/Basically Bare Team Up - My (Mustache) Baby

Hi everyone!!

I have another project to share with you from the Bella Blvd/Basically Bare Design Team-Up!!

I received these adorable mustaches and a beret from Basically Bare, which of course is just perfect with the new Kiss Me collection!! :) Though, I did take a different route with Kiss Me...

My (Mustache) Baby
This is my sweet baby Thor! :) I just ♥ his little face! I immediately think of him when I see all the little mustaches from the Kiss Me collection, so I had to scrap it! :)



If you haven't been over to the Bella Blvd blog this week, you need to go see all the amazing projects some of the girls made mixing their Bella and Basically Bare goodies!! Don't forget to head over to the Basically Bare blog, too!!




2 comments :

  1. Thor is just the cutest little thing! Such an adorable photo and page, Jenny! All those mustaches are so fun. Love the mix of pinks and blues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable layout! You did a fantastic job with the basically bare goodies :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!