Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Bella Blvd Christmas layout

Good Morning everyone!!!

I have a layout up on the Bella Blvd blog today! I am in full-swing Christmas mode, so I scrapped another Christmas layout!! ;)

Christmas
 I love scrapping Christmas!! I went off of my photo and pulled out some navy, turquoise and pink (from the kids' pajamas). I then proceeded to grab every other color I could find! I think mixing in a small bit of the traditional red and green from the Christmas Wishes collection makes any color combination look fabulous for Christmas!



 Supplies:
Christmas Wishes: Quadrants, Alpha+Bits Stickers, Miniatures Stickers, Chipboard Icons; Birthday Boy: Streamers; Kiss Me: Flutter; Sophisticates: Sprinkles & Lace Surf N Turf; High Five Alpha Stickers: Blue; Ciao Chip Elements: Stars & Hearts, Borders; Designer Tape: Orange Stripe


Be sure to check out the other girls' layouts!! Beautiful work! :) You can see the post HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! :)
♥♥

5 comments :

Thank you for stopping by!