Saturday, November 3, 2012

Bella Blvd Saturday sketch layout

Hi all!!

I have a layout up over at Bella Blvd!! It is for the second sketch of October...



Birthday:




 I am still just absolutely loving the Birthday Boy collection!!
 Other than turning the sketch and adjusting the title per how I felt the photos should go, I left it as is. I used lots and lots of foam adhesive on this one, as well as some machine stitching. I used a one inch circle punch and cut out the presents and used them as embellies! (Thought those were cute...perfect for the sketch)

Be sure to head over to the Bella Blvd blog to see the other girls' pages!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

5 comments :

  1. I love your take on the sketch Jenny! Such a fabulous layout! The colours are so vibrant and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Jenny! Love the mix of patterns and that froggie is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet LO! I love your take on the sketch..x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this layout Jenny!!! So cute and I love the layering!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!