Saturday, October 13, 2012

My Scraps and More using Lily Bee Designs Persnickety

Hi everyone!!

It's Saturday, which means it's my day to post over at the My Scraps and More blog!
Today, I am sharing a layout using the Persnickety collection from Lily Bee Designs...

Little Miss:
  A sweet, simple layout of my husband and myself with our niece at her 5th Birthday party! :)
I have used the October sketch for this layout:
You can leave a link to your take in the comments HERE, as well as see all the other fabulous examples from the design team!
And some detailed photos for you:


Love this collection as much as I do?!? You can purchase it HERE in the My Scraps store!! :)
 

3 comments :

  1. What a fabulous page Jenny!!! Love your take on the sketch! These papers are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally adorable, Jenny!! Love the use of the doilies on this and you did an amazing job with Kristine's sketch!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Love all the doilies at the top and the cute little pennants. Tx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!