Saturday, September 22, 2012

My Scraps and More September DT Reveal

Hi all!!

Today was my day to reveal my September DT work for My Scraps and More:

Here is what I created with the Country Boutique collection from Fancy Pants Designs. These are such gorgeous papers! The colors and patterns are beautiful!! So much softer and prettier than I usually work with!!

Me & U:
This layout is of my husband and me at his brother's wedding. I thought it was a perfect picture for this collection!



100% Sweet:
This is a photo of my niece I took at our last family pictures session. She is such a pretty little thing! :)



Love:


Thank You:
I was inspired by this card that I found on Pinterest.



I really enjoyed working with this collection, and loved seeing all the other girls' projects!! Hope we inspired you all, and that you enjoyed this month's reveal!! :)

You can purchase your very own Fancy Pants Country Boutique collection in the My Scraps and More shops HERE.

3 comments :

  1. oooh lovely layouts and sublime cards...you have showcased this collection perfectly :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing creations. I especially love the stitched hearts and hearts with banners and buttons!! Might have to scraplift this! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love what you did with this collection! Amazing projects!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!