Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I am so thrilled, stoked, knock-your-socks-off excited to make this announcement!! :D




Do you see it??? Do you see it??? That's my name over there!! :D

I am one of the new layout designers for the 2012-2013 Bella Blvd DT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously, somebody pinch me!!! I have been a Bella fan for quite some time, and never would have dreamed that I would make the team!!! I am so honored, and cannot wait to get started!!!!!!

You can see the announcement on the Bella Blvd blog HERE....the team is AMAZING...I cannot believe I get to be apart of such a talented group of women!!!!!





Here are a few layouts that I made using some fab Bella supplies:



Thank you so much for joining me in my celebrating!! I can't wait to get started and sharing many, many Bella projects!!! 

♥Love to you all and THANK YOU again!!!!♥

16 comments :

  1. Just saw this news and was coming over to say congrats! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats Jenny, that is super exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing news Jenny and so well-deserved!! I love your work! You will be a fabulous addition to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Huge Congrats Jenny!! So happy for you!! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just saw it on Facebook! So happy and thrilled for you! Way to go Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! You will SO ROCK this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!!!! Congrats, Jenny!! You are perfect for the Bella team...I'm so happy & excited for you!! Can't wait to see what you create for them :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Jenny!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!! This is such exciting news! You will be a great addition to the team!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Jenny! I'm sure you are on Cloud 9! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So awesome, Jenny! Congratulations. So happy for you! They are very lucky to have you on their team!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on making the Bella DT! SO well deserved!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jenny-I'm so excited to have you as part of our 2012-2013 team. Your layout style is timeless and classy and I fell in love with it. I'm anxious to see more from you.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!