Sunday, September 9, 2012

Creative Scrappers sketch #225 - my sketch :)

This is one of my favorite sketches, and the girls did awesome with it!! :)
You can see the full reveal HERE.

For this sketch, I decided to use some of the yummy new Jillibean Soup: Country Pumpkin Chowder!
Such gorgeous colors!!
This is my Daniel when he was only 2 years old. My little brother and him decided to put together a large leaf pile and jump into it from the tree in my parent's front yard. :)

I just love all the different embellies you get with the Jillibean collections! They are perfect for layering!

*****************

Thanks so much to everyone who came by and left such sweet comments from the Creative Scrappers blog hop!! I will be posting winners this week! :)

7 comments :

  1. Oh this is tooooo cute!!!! I just LOOOVE the letters you used! What a gorgeous LO :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty page, Jenny, love the colors and I love the sketch, too!!!! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this sketch too, Jenny!! Your layout looks awesome and I love how you used the Jillibean goodies!! I am gonna have to squeeze in time, to use this sketch!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dark background Jenny - very stunning - lovely layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing fall layout..and an awesome sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE THIS!!!! The fall colours are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!