Friday, September 14, 2012

Boys Rule layout for Sept. 14th sketch

How about a new Boys Rule sketch???
September 14th sketch:

Here is what I did with it:


My handsome man...he is getting WAY too big! :(  We are already wearing the same size shoe, and he is already passing 5ft tall. I am 5ft 6in....he is catching me there, too! *sigh*
I knew it would happen one day, but I swear yesterday I was changing his diapers!!! ;)

Anywho....I hope you enjoy the new sketch!! The other girls did a great job with it!! You can see their takes HERE.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!! :)

4 comments :

  1. Great take on the sketch, Jenny! I love how you shaped the strips of paper. I hear you on the growing up so fast thing. My daughter is about six inches shy of my height and wears the same size shoe I do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with the chevon banner thingys :). Thanks for always beingnsuch an inspiration an encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving both the sketch and the layout!! The colours on your page are absolutely fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the sketch! The colors are great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!