Sunday, July 29, 2012

Creative Scrappers #219 : Family Documented

Hey, Hi, Hello!!

How are all my scrappy friends this beautiful Sunday???

We have a gorgeous sketch and reveal today at Creative Scrappers!! :)


Here is my take:
I used Echo Park: Note to Self for this layout. Love this collection! (Though, I don't think there has been an EP collection I haven't loved!!) Went so, so well with my photos!!

I used lots of foam adhesive for this layout...

Lots of layers and lots of circles :)


Be sure to check out what all the other ladies did this week!! So much inspiration! :D

Thanks for stopping by!!

Speak to you all soon! :D

********************************

6 comments :

  1. Awesome page and take on the sketch, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that collection as well and you are right... it goes so well with your photos. Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the sketch! I have a bit of a crush on EP papers too! I really love the circle clusters! Great pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great layout - love design and the view finder embellies!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny this is fantastic!! So much inspiration to 'borrow' ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenny! I love it! Love the colors, love the flowers! Beautiful page!! ;))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!