Friday, July 20, 2012

Boys Rule July 20th sketch: ON THE LAKE

Happy Friday everyone!!

We have a new sketch up at Boys Rule today!!
July 20th sketch:

Here is what I did with the sketch:
I just love these pp from Fancy Pants! The designs and colors are so fun, and matched my pictures perfectly!!


I had some extra paper from my spritz spray that I used for my sun on THIS layout, so I used my star punch and made some star embellies.


I would love to see what you do with this sketch!! Link up your take at the Boys Rule blog HERE!!

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!! :D

3 comments :

  1. Oh your LO is so striking! Love the summer vibe! I always love your sketches too, Jenny. Thanks for always sharing them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch, Jenny!! Love the Fancy Pants papers on your layout and the fun little banner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors used in your layout - it is so bright and summery looking!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!