Monday, April 2, 2012

Goodbye March, Hello April!! with Boys Rule...

Hello everyone!!

Can you believe it is already April?!? I just can't get over how fast the year is already flying by!!

I have my last layout with the March kit from Boys Rule Scrapbook Kits. It is for the March 30th sketch. Remember, you have until April 14th to get all 3 March sketches done to be entered into the prize drawing!!

Here is the sketch:

And my layout:




I oh so love the big, bright polka dot pp!! I had been saving it because I thought it would make a great background paper, and I just love it!! I didn't feel this layout needed a whole lot with the bright colors and the bold polka dot, so I kept my embellishing to a minimum. I cut some stars, and the banners, added the twine, buttons and a few phrase stickers and called it good!

So, how awesome is the Awesome line from Simple Stories?!? So awesome that it is in the April kit!! :D
So in love with this kit!! I know that Laura-Lee is having some minor issues getting in all the pieces to the kit, but as soon as she gets the rest in, she is going to upload more pictures of it! I have received part of the kit, and let me tell you, these papers are oh so gorgeous!!! Can't wait to get the rest, and get to scrappin!! :)

Thank you all so much for stopping by!! Have a fabulous week!! :)

6 comments :

  1. What a pretty and gorgeous design!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout! Those papers are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I think it's one of my favorite of yours..there's so many wonderful layouts you've done, it's hard to choose! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this layout too and adore the layout on Practical Scrappers today with the baker's twine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute! love it! my version goes up tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!