Friday, April 27, 2012

CSI Casefile 17 {Be you}

Hello again! :)

CSI Casefile 17 revealed today!! I can't believe we are already on #17! 






Evidence: Stars and Circles

Testimony: Free Verse Poem


Yeah, so I tried my hand at a free verse poem, lol...

Do the things you want to do, be you.
Learn the way you want to learn, be you.
Like the things you want to like, be you.
Live the way you want to live, be you.

I also tucked in a little journaling tag with a bit of info, photo above. I used a sketch from the Creative Scrappers sketch book, and also used some of the Echo Park This and That: Charming collection and October Afternoon 5&Dime; Ormolu Fabric Swatch; The Twinery twine and some pearls.

You can see the full reveal...HERE. Another week of stunning work from the DT!! Be sure to check it out!! :)

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend! Thanks for stopping by my blog!! :)

5 comments :

  1. wow! another stunning layout...i will say it again, you never cease to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the title, the stars and the arrangement works so well, fab layout x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun page, Jenny! I love the yellow stripe for you background paper and the circle and star elements make great additions to your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing, Jenny! Love the poem and journaling! ;))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!