Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Boys Rule layout *UR COOL*

Happy Wednesday everyone!!

I have a layout to share with you!! I am still just totally in love with this April kit from Boys Rule!! It is literally AMAZING!!! :P

This layout is of my youngest having a good time playing on our new(then) microfiber couch. He found it just hilarious to have that static-y hairdo!! :)


Those vinyl gears are oh-so-cool!! And, I am loving the sticker sheet from Simple Stories!! It has been my go-to embellishment from this kit. So many amazing things on it!


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Hope you are enjoying your week!! :D

4 comments :

  1. Adorable, love the colors against the Kraft paper...my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable and cute Jenny! Looks like a kit made just for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable...Love the colors you used and I love how you use black to pop out your layouts...I am now a new follower and you gave me some inspiration..thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just popping by from the Scrappin' Patch blog. Congrats! Your layouts are all so gorgeous and inspiring.



    ~Cheryl~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!