Friday, March 16, 2012

Boys Rule March 16th sketch and CSI casefile #11 sneak!!

Happy Friday everyone!! :)

Today another sketch went up at Boys Rule Scrapbook Kits! 



And here is what I did with it:





I had a lot of fun working with the kit for this layout! Instead of doing a half circle border around the large circle, I decided to use my arrow template and my green Memento marker and doodle my own border!! once I finished that, I decided to take my glossy accents and outline each arrow. Here are some detailed photos of that:




Love the effect it gives!! I really hope you all give this sketch a go! There are more examples over on the Boys Rule blog, you can head over and check them out...HERE.




Are you all ready for the CSI reveal tonight??!! It is one fabulous case!! You all will really love it!! 

Here is a sneak to get you through the day!! :P



Thanks for stopping by!! I will be back later tonight with Case File #11!!! :D

6 comments :

  1. Loving that glossy accent arrow border, how cool and looking forward to CSI reveal although finding the time to play a nightmare at the moment, take care, Doreen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. one amazing job jenny! I totaly love it, and so the whole blog and your work! Gorgeous! love, lucia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sketch!! TFS! Fabulous lo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this earlier today, but didn't get a chance to comment...but I have to say that it is the stinkin' CUTEST thing I have every seen!!! :) I love the sketch design and the papers you used are so great for a little boy page!! Love, love, loving this one Jenny!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh blimey, call me a fickle but I think this may be my favourite!!! I am playing catch up and working backwards! This is incredible! Love the doodling, the colours, the banners, the photos and the 'I do my own stunts' label is brilliant! You are a clever lady x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way you took what would have been a somewhat feminine element (scalloped circle) and made it more masculine with the doodled arrows. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!